VP Finance & Operations
Finbar Murphy is the Vice President of Finance and Operations for Point of Care Decision Support (PCDS) leading the financial and operational planning of business operations. Finbar comes to PCDS with over 25 years of experience in technology-enabled businesses. As VP of Finance and Operations, Finbar is responsible for the design, execution and reporting for all financial and operational metrics, along with financial modeling and profitability analysis. He also oversees the bank and legal relationships along with the company’s full-scale benefits plan.
Finbar’s previous experiences include leading organizations through diverse business environments, harmonizing finance and operations through collaboration and simplifying financial concepts to drive growth in tech-enabled businesses.
- Providing global financial oversight, as well as designed and implemented all financial and operational metrics for BTM Global Consulting, LLC.
- Led the M&A due diligence, bank negotiation, and operational integration of acquired entity for a platform software company for Smartbase Solutions.
- Financial modeling and profitability analysis to evaluate capitalization and working capital needs for an early-stage company.
- Identified and presented to the executive team and Board of Directors the profitability and business risk relating to the company’s latest technology solution at Achieve Healthcare Technologies.
- Led due diligence on an acquisition target. Partnered with the President to position the company for a strategic sale at Achieve Healthcare Technologies.
- Designed and integrated financial and operational metrics for the development, custom mod, support and services teams at Retek.
Finbar has a Bachelors’ of Arts Degree in Accounting from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and holds a CPA certificate (Inactive).