Advisory Board Member
Jay Syverson has 35+ years of experience with multiple healthcare solutions companies, cross-industry consulting firms, as well as business intelligence and customer relationship management software & services companies. In his previous role as President of PCDS, Jay was responsible for the strategy and execution of PCDS growth, customer engagement, as well as overall product vision for the healthcare marketplace guiding key clinical decisions and transitions of treatment at the point of care.
Jay has held many senior-level positions including Vice President of Healthcare Practices for Coherent, Senior Vice President for Optum Data Management, President of Achieve Healthcare, CIO and Vice President of Technology for Boundary Medical, Senior Vice President at Interelate and Vice President of professional services at CWC-Firepond.
Although these roles were extremely diverse, the opportunities had several points of continuity:
- Organizations that were poised for growth or in need of change or transformation
- Organizations where building collaboration is foundational to organization growth
- Organizations in need of executive and director level leadership development
- Organizations with some component of international business engagement or partnership
- Organizations that would benefit from Jay’s network of professional leaders to extend the management team
Jay holds a master’s degree (MBA) in business administration and a bachelor’s degree (BS) in business administration from Minnesota State University, Mankato.